Saturday, April 27, 2013

Day 42

Day 42: it's been more than a month  since my arrival in India, things became more mischievous as time goes, the night falls faster than usual as the yellow moon shines only dimly with a deep pinch of redness over its majestic incandescent... It's bleeding... Just like me, bleeding in the entrapment of a dark country; and racistly... I mean literally dark country..... 
People are becoming malicious, with backstab, gossips and rumours that spreads faster than SARS... 
Syllabus are turning mischievous and miscellaneous as they grew heavier with time. Pre studies is now pre historic and almost impossible to revive while catching up with revision is almost as hard as trying to save an extinct prone animal
But I am still standing... And stronger than ever... Knowing these troubles will shape me into the perfect model of a doctor that I would be in future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment