Sunday, April 21, 2013

Ambiguity...

Cranking sound and cacophony of the elevator had a chill run down my spine as though my life were to end in that tiny confined space with a bunch of people with horrible stench collapsing onto my body, i could not imagine if i were to die in an elevator accident, would it be a fall or suffocation? as i extend my foot onto a breathable ground, the lights are flickered along the hallway as silence crept around; the route which I have frequent to get into my tiny personal space which lacks privacy. The hostel couldn't lack much, not even a little paranormality is out of its inclusion of a yearlong of prison stay... Or should i say haunted imprisonment? As though the university rules aren't strict enough, procedures are heavy enough and of course, the annoyingness of certain lecturers ghostly enough with their funnily high pitched voices lurking and vibrating atmospheric air in the lecture hall...

I always say it's a price to pay for a better education and indeed it is, but is it worth the pay? Or have I paid too much? Exchanging my freedom for mere sake of "education"...

It became harder as the loads of books and syllable contents piles, pre-studies soon became revisions that as well became an almost impossible task to corporate with... Presentations and exams and presentations and exams and its just the beginning of a horrible lifeless journey in MBBS...

The air here is filled with dust that suffocates the lungs, tears the eyes and dirty the clothes... The weather is an imitation of how an oven works or probably we're just god's play... It is inevitable, the night falls faster than usual over here, while the stars maybe bright, the dark could be scary... The traffic does not settle at night with blare of honks and rings of bicycle bell polluting the serenity that was meant to present; at least that's what I thought.

The food was good but all too well makes a person swell... Indian delicacy maybe a paradise, but the cholesterols aren't very much satisfying or what i intended to pay for. Things are cheap but all too cheap make my wallet deep, budgets are out of controls as I was busy studying that I do not heed to plan my proper budget; instead I went spending like a rich prince. 

Acquaintances and batch mates are kind; friends are awesome and are well defined. However, nothing is perfect, and there will always be that one person that so happen to be your class rep and is utterly annoying and bossy and somewhat an imitation of Eminem or Oreo which you accidentally termed "Oreo bitch"
 or that certain argument that somewhat you are pulled into unintendedly, even when it was unrelated...

Silence crept along the hallway as I entered my chamber, preparing for slumber silently as I wish not to offend the nosey neighbour of low intelligence. Of which his mother must have lack a gene within the womb when the zygote formed, perhaps that explains his idiotic and imbecilic perception that sensual noises or pornography were emitting from my empty room while I was preparing for a examination war over in the library... Of course it must have affected his mouth as well as it began to speak gibberish and low minded speeches of how I have view pornographic material to the chief warden( another similar patient) whom did not bother to ask the accuser to check the vacancy of the room before they decided to invade my little Internet privacy...

The library is awesome with books and ppl that are concentrating much, but the silence may kill... As though it has not already given me hallucinations over the hostel of figures and depressions when I was asleep... And what's better? A library that lacks the definition of a library, complete and well developed but useless when it only serves to be a public museum of books... Here, we read not books but specimens that must be left within the compound... meanwhile they might as well pray it with joystick.

Darkness crept faster in India, but they were seen in daylights too! In daylight, they speak of funny English and lack communicating skills, possibly that's how they decided to use the head shook body language to conclude everything in aid of communication...

I came with a dream, only to be rethinking over the robbed of my freedom within India... My serenity raped by useless beings that serves to be troubles, and my peacefulness disrupted by the low-ness of the locality that somewhat refuse to modernise with the era, and the people that refuse to civilise with time...
I am trap by my dreams and I want home, but I couldn't..... At least not returning in failures... 

No comments:

Post a Comment