Yesterday was my parents 20th anniversary, the first 20 years of a secured relationship. The twenty years of love that brought rise to a wonderful family. It is kinda cliche but wasn't it amazing to think that it is the same day 20years before, the decision that has made that day and the event that taken place which bring about my existence in this world?
I am very grateful of the family I have, the parents that bring me into this world. To see that they have gone through thickset and thins together in these 20years of relationship really inspired me towards the meaning of love.After seeing what both of them has, it made me believed in foreverness... there is still hope for love.
The party went quite well (I did not understand why, but it seems that my Father insisted in having a party when really..... Anniversary is something that involves only 2 person). I helped out a lot in making the party "happening". There was Kentucky, pizzas, fried food, sandwiches(made by me and is very selling ;D ), various drinks including alcohols. Quite a lot of johorians attended the party, mostly my father's friends.... Including his lorry drivers.
The event lasted until 12 which we then start cleaning up, the part I hated most is that my father was ordering us to cleaning things up but he just walk here and there looking busy but when really...... he did nothing. Then we start heating up the left overs and brought out the ice cream and start having some family time.... The odds are here..... No one wished them "happy anniversary" except me being the only one and yet it was already 12++ which mean I missed the celebration. I know I am not suppose to say anything more but I backed up my late wishes by saying their marriage certificate is valid at the next year of their marriage (married in late December, register 3 days after ceremony, certificate issued in january) ...... I guess that's me, always backing myself up out of insecurity.
I think everything went well, I've contributed the most in setting up the party and is the one cleaning up most of the rubbishes. That's my present to you all, after all, if I buy any present, it would be your money, so it's like you all are buying things for yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment