I remember how I used to hate holidays now.
How everyone would crave for holiday to come by are all so naive. They are enjoyable at first till the real dilemma comes by.
Life are no bed of chocolate, they never are. Thus for those of you put there who think they are, life might just turn out to be a bed of cockroaches for you. Beware...
I have so much things to do, and yet recently my club is driving me crazy when everyone is pushing things to me again, I could not help but to do it alone..... I have the responsibility even if those idiots refuse to wokrk as a team.... If any of them read this, I wanna tell you..... YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON WITH PROBLEMS, I HAVE MY LIFE TO HANDLE TOO, AND I AM DOING YOUR JOB COMPLETING YOUR OLIGATION..... DUN PROMISE PEOPLE WHEN YOU CAN'T KEEP THE PROMISE, DUN ENTER THE COMMITTEE BOARD WHEN YOU ARE NOT A RESPONSIBLE PERSON. IF YOU GET THIS, MIGHT JUST AS WELL GET THIS TOO..... YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!
I Have so much to do, till my own life have been completely ignored, my health, my CNY clothe shopping, my relationship with friends.... Haiz.....
Talking bout CNY cloth shopping is another trouble, my mom expect me to shop with my friends yet they aren't available most of the time. I could not blame them of course, it's not their fault obviously. But I really wish things could change from here. But nevertheless, shopping with my mom is also just as nice.... Haha
Btw, my one and only crazy thing I wanted to do is to watch the meteor rain, and so far, the rooftop of general hospital is the best place, I guess it really sucks when your best friends are not agreeing with you for the impulsiveness for just one time.... I know it's really something very "pantang" but perhaps to me and maybe me ONLY,HAHA, craziness is something not limited by any sort of religious belief nor logic or even common sense,hahahahahahahahaha. I guess it's not anyone's fault as crazy is also defined to be something you have to do it alone.... Hahahaha.... Well if nobody is onto it, I will go there all by myself. hahaha, kah yong if you read this, it's ok, I will go watch the stars myself.... Lol.
Bout my birthday, it's been since standard five I have not really celebrated it, I guess it's because the sad happening that happened in my childhood during birthday that I refuse to use anymore cakes for my birthday. But finally, I decided that this year, I am going to have cake for the very first time since Std. Five. This is a big leap, every time when it reaches my birthday, I would expect people to call me and just simply wish me, but it turns out that all I ever get is disappointment, and I even gave up thinking about my birthday anymore cuz if people can't even remember your birthday, why should I treat it as an important day? BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!! I am telling everyone that my birthday is looming nearer cuz I wish the people I've told to, would remember my existence, that they would know I am bearing hope this year..... After all I am breaking into ADULTHOOD, this birthday whether or not people remember should mean something to myself, even if there is no one to celebrate with, I will celebrate it myself, buy my own cake and blow it myself. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... All I need is a Smile in my birthday celebration. That's it!
And if you read this, I wanna tell you, if I know you, I remember your birthday, unless you are my college classmate(I choose to forget them), which dun even know I existed, so I treated them the same....
It's really disappointing that I myself ORGANIZED SO MANY BIRTHDAY PARTIES FOR MY COLLEGE CLASSMATES, and in return, they dun even remember my birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment