The soft touch of the silky intervening threads, the softness of the cottons that filled it's hollow sacs...
I remembered hugging tight of the pillow at night where it gave warmth, where we shared our bed times together in a loving embrace.
But nothing lasts forever...
I remembered when we were close, where I hugged it almost every night, through sadness or happiness, we never part, but nothing lasts forever...
The significance of where it came from was the solid reason as of why I still feels the pillow's presence even when the reason had died out, the memory doesn't.
It's softness reminds me of a body I used to hug, a person I once treasured, it brings memory, no matter how sour things might have became now, it never failed to sweeten my nights with those silly moments I treasured, but nothing lasts forever...
I thought I would own it forever, keeping the memory alive in my head every night... till it became clear that the cut I initiated, was intended to be clean... Seeing my belongings returned, I could not help but to pick up the hints that it is clear that there is no longer any bridge between us, not even a pillow...
There it stays, an empty pillow case, wanting wear, yet stays hollow... Even the slightest memory that I wish to retain has vanished....
No comments:
Post a Comment